Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My love has got no power He's got his strong beliefs




Every Tuesday night I watch Boston legal on Star World...I think I am a season behind...but still I don't feel I have missed anything yet..so tonight also I finished all my chores had a hefty meal offered Isha prayers and then I watched Boston legal in bed.After it was finished I was thinking of switching off the television and logging on to the net on computer.let me remind you that I still use the same old desktop that requires leaving the bed...and electric power to run.I haven't switched to the new innovative laptops yet.
So before switching off the television I decided to surf the channels for the last time
and in that channel surf I found an intense scene of Angelina jolie and Antonio Banderas in the movie Original Sin .For some odd reason I haven't watched this 2001 movie yet...so obviously as both of these leading actors are my favorite I decided to watch the movie.
Lying in my bed I was thoroughly enjoying the movie when at the climax ...our very dear power company decided it could be very bad for my health to see the remaining part of the movie and shut down the power.Well this is nothing new for me as we have a power crisis here in karachi for as long as there have been a power crisis here in karachi....and I must have watched a million movies without seeing the descend from the climax to the curtain..but today I turned on my Tv mobile surf the channels and found the movie in about a minute or two in the darkness.This is how my life is changing...and that is not just this....the last week the cable operator shut down two channels of indian soaps that my mother watches religiously....she was quite upset at the thought of missing the new episodes of her favorite soaps...I searched for the missed episodes of the whole week and showed her ...here on the net...She was so delighted to see her soaps despite the poor sound and picture quality that you cannot imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment