Monday, May 17, 2010

England Wins the T20 World 2010...



There Used to be a time when I watched a lot of televison and enjoy Pakistani commercials during the shows and live matches...now because I have the option of watching Matches and my favorite shows on the net through live streaming and recorded videos...the thing I really miss is the wonderful and imaginative Ads and commercials shown repeatedly on the television especially during the live matches...most viewers do complain that these ads during a live Match is very irritating...Today I watched the final of T20 world 2010 between England and Australia on television...Geo Super and ESPN...the dismal performance of Australia was very sad and depressing....I am quite certain that today I enjoyed the ads more than the match...particularly the ads of Omore chocolate Icecream and Master Celeste Spring Mattress...I also enjoyed the line used by the Mobile Phone companies..."Ab ad nahein Match dekhein..."

No comments:

Post a Comment