Monday, December 14, 2009

Tiger woods definitey sold his soul to the devil....



Jamie Jungers, a lingerie model from Las Vegas, said: "It was way more than sex ... I loved him"

I have never participated in any of the physical sports in my youth and childhood very keenly although I am a very enthusiastic fan of many sports such as cricket,soccer,tennis,swimming,marathon,boxing...etc but golf is a sport that I always look upon to be the one that I can pursue later on in my life.When I go on my weekend long morning walks on the beach...somewhere in a dark corner of my mind I have this image of my self dressed in the usual attire holding a golf club stick and chasing the golf balls on the greens...hitting the perfect shots and making the holes all alone with nobody else on the course for yards and yards of greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment