Monday, July 25, 2011

Delay defeats justice....

Every morning when we wake and finds that we are alive and still here the next thing we do is to try and remember the dreams we saw and what side did we wake up.Hoping to learn some divine inclination on what our future holds.I don't really go for that istikhara thing where people wake up and suddenly remember they were suppose to check.
Today I wake straight or on the right side because I still have pain in my right shoulder and in trying to keep it pressed and in less pain I sleep in only two modes.
The first thought that came to my mind was that "ah we have electricity...thankGod.!
Next I remembered that during the loadshedding last night I feel asleep without taking the medicines I checked the time in my mobile and it was around 4:05am suddenly I realized that I have not offered the Isha prayers last night before falling asleep after supper.I immediately got out of the bed and prepared for Isha but the moment I step onto the prayer mat I heard a very far away azan sound I wasn't sure so I started the isha prayer.During the prayer I heard a clear Azan sound from a much nearer mosque.Completed the isha prayer and then offer the Fajr prayer.After the prayer as I was pacing slowing and listening to the Azan calls from different mosques all around town.This maxim of equity "Delay defeats justice" suddenly flashed in my mind and It started repeating in my mind thoughtlessly. It made me uneasy and took away all the pleasures of a carefree early morning walk .So I stopped that and sat on the computer and started writing this blog.As I was googling for the word "istikhara" and found a religious web site where it was explained how one can interpret dreams with the colors one see in a dream,the power was shut down for loadshedding. It was a very unexpected and almost two hours early power shut down.
I spent more than two hours of loadshedding reading newspaper ,having tea and chatting with family in a very disturbed state of mind because my heart and mind was into this blog.I did not go for the backup power source to complete the blog because I had no hurry to finish it.But now hours later I am in a very different state of mind and I feel that this blog will not make any sense to me if I read it tomorrow or a year later.   











No comments:

Post a Comment