Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Troy (2004)

I am a big fan of Epic movies and serials.I watch them with great interest and zeal.I watch them all on a small television screen so the huge number of horses and men that makes some great epic movies great on a large cinema screen and gives back the audience their money's worth does not impress me much.My interest lies elsewhere not everywhere.I love the theatre within the movie and how well they re-live the epic.
If i am not mistaking this movie is not about helen or troy and even not against Apollo as some might begin to feel watching the movie.It is about Achilles' heel a deadly weakness in spite of overall strength, that can actually or potentially lead to downfall.

Troy (2004) on IMDb




Troy[2004] by Venugopal Prabhu S

No comments:

Post a Comment