Sunday, March 3, 2013

Kismet Love Paisa Dilli (2012)

I have had two encounters with this movie already. It is so bad that I have decided to watch it as a test and in sixteen unequal parts. Let me make it very clear that I will not like it no matter what or recommend it to any Hindi movie fan. I Hate movies where Neha Dhupia is either killed or sacrificed and here she commits suicide in the beginning ....or is thrown off the train...whatever!

Kismet Love Paisa Dilli (2012)

3.9
Your rating:
  2/10  
Ratings: 3.9/10 from 269 users  
Reviews: 13 user | 13 critic
Set in Delhi, Kismet Love Paisa Dilli is a one night madcap story of Tharki Lucky and his Gazab Totta, Lovina. Lucky is a college going middle class Delhi boy and Lovina is the girl next ... See full summary »

Director:

Writers:

, (dialogue)

1 comment:

  1. watched part 15,part 15 a and the sixteenth part . it has a happy end...trust me it has :)

    ReplyDelete