Saturday, December 13, 2014

14th December Papa' s Seventh Death Anniversary









Tonight despite a female mosquito keep singing dancing and kissing me ider ider ider , I sleep very soundly throughout the fajr time , sunrise till 8: 30 am . got out of bed and made myself a single cup of herbal tea . the room temperature on the wall mounted digital clock was 20 ° c , but I am still in my summer wear it not my craziness or laziness not even stubbornness . I simply love the morning chill of the heralding winter season . I haven't caught the cold and flu yet but I sure will .
it was very quiet and serene morning when I looked out clear blue sky a neighbors servant was carrying luggage inside their house so I just missed the incoming cab . a little while latter just as I finished my herbal tea the labors doing the repairs next door top floor panthouse came and started working . waking up my brother and sister . brother started gardening and sister preparing the food .
Before I was able to greet them good morning the fish wala came and caught my brother . that's one of my favorite games . on a day like today he often offload large chunk of fish from his basket on a cycle and I gets to eat different different ly cooked fish for days :-)
Papa may he rest in peace Amen loved to eat fish and seafood . Ammi did not like it very much but she cooked fish and prawns really awesome it was only after papa's death exactly seven years ago today she started eating and enjoying fish and prawns So I wonder that despite this culinary difference of preference my parents loved eachother so imagine if they had shared the fondness of seafood with their resources my lifestyle and culture could have been a lot different .
Anyways , Today is the Seventh death anniversary of Papa and the first after Ammi . Today I am very gratetful to the dear merciful Almighty Allah for blessing me with such wonderful loving and caring Parents and Family and Friends and Angels and Fairies ( by God ki qassam I am not :-P ) and their love , devotion and happy memories .
May all those who have passed away rest in peace and all those living keep loving and caring for me . Amen

2 comments: