Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Formula (2014)

Very recommended for our non-english speaking and understanding Chinese and mandarin viewers....japs please skip it.....ありがとう
so the thing is that having a better or higher I.Q level does not guarantee that people will understand what you are saying and the vice versa...obviously that sounds difficult to understand and accept....but it is very true.....i have personally observed the I.Q disparity among my siblings ...the higher the I.Q level the tougher it become to understand bothways...ironically the higher the I.Q level the more you try to improve it feel so totally embaraced if it is proved otherwise . Fortunately i had a lower I.Q level but at some point in my life i was broken or polished whichever sounds ok . So now even when i am speaking gibberish people understand it and this  makes it easier for me to communicate. In my humble opinion an I.Q level is just like a tuned in radio channel frequency ....sometime only those who are tuned in can understand what a person of higher I.Q means when he speaks normally. Now imagine if you are tuned in to listen to the new episode of coke studio and they play your song MJ's thriller ...would you thump your feets or shut it off...i believe that at a point like this it totally depends on the mood and not the higher or lower I.Q level.    

The Formula (2014) Poster

The Formula (2014)

3.0
Your rating:
  7/10  
Ratings: 3.0/10 from 399 users  
Reviews: 3 user | 1 critic
"The Formula" is the story of Quinn (Baker) and Graham (played by Iowa Native Mike Schminke), two engineering students who discover a mathematical formula to pick up women with ease. Quinn ... See full summary »

Writers:

(story), (story), 2 more credits »

No comments:

Post a Comment