Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Lost never found...My First beetle stolen when i was 1-2yr old can't remember ....

According to the eyewitness records i was playing with the toy beetle brought for me by Papa returning from Umra and suddenly it was reported missing ....since i do not remember the beetle or the incident and failed to find a photo so i googled for the toy beetles of that era and found this one ....it must have been very attractive because nobody in the family esp my parents and siblings ever forget about ....and kept reminding me throughout my life . Ammi esp missed it always. It was only yesterday that the incident come up in discussion and i discovered for the first time in over four decades that it was a Beetle and a yellow....o Sie motherfucker Sie vielleicht in der Hölle verrotten
LOLhttp://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1840456998/-font-b-Vw-b-font-font-b-beetle-b-font-font-b-classic-b-font.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment