Saturday, February 20, 2016

First Episode ( TriShakti Maha Episode of IKRS, TPK and SSK) of Sasural Simer ka after Ammi



19feb part 5#thahaan#wewantthahaanstory#khushi
Posted by Thapki & Bihaan Thapki Pyar Ki on Friday, February 19, 2016


18feb part 1I will upload only tpk parts and, try to upload thapki telephonic conversations with dhani and simar#thahaan#wewantthahaanstory#khushi
Posted by Thapki & Bihaan Thapki Pyar Ki on Friday, February 19, 2016
Thapki Pyaar Ki 19th February 2016 Written Episode
TPK: Shraddha says I have to tell something important to you all, I want to throw a valentines day party for Dhruv. Preeti likes the idea. Suman says everyone will come in party. Preeti argues with Suman. Dhruv says party is not important. Vasundara and Bau ji convince Dhruv. Sanjay and Ashwin suggest they will manage arrangements. Shraddha says Thapki will manage. Preeti says no, and reminds what Thapki did in anniversary party. Shraddha says its fine, that time she was bahu, now she is maid, she will manage. Dhruv feels bad. Shraddha asks Sanjay and Ashwin to just get few things. They say they will have breakfast later and go to prepare for party. Shraddha smiles seeing Dhruv.
Bihaan tells Gulabo that you are more close to me now, as you are helping me in bringing Thapki close to family. He asks Sanjay and Ashwin is everything fine at home. Ashwin says yes, we are going to get few things for valentines day party. They leave. Thapki asks Bihaan to have breakfast. Bihaan gets sad. She asks why are you sad. He says nothing, I won’t tell you. She says fine, I will not ask you. He says its fine, we won’t be able to do in house party. She asks why. He says valentines party. He says its first time this happened that I m not with my family on happy moment. She says leave it, have breakfast. He asks her to go, I don’t want to have food. He asks where is she going. She says I m going to get tulsi leaves for tea, come and we will have breakfast together.
SSK: The lady adds medicine in the milk glass. Simar asks what are these medicines. The lady says its sleeping medicines. Prem says we have to do this. Simar says when all the ways get closed, Mata Rani will show some way, I think Mata ji will agree to us if we explain. Roli says we are doing this for Mata ji’s betterment. Prem says yes, its for her safety. Simar worries. The lady says trust me, its safe. Simar says sorry Mata ji, maybe you would have done the same being in my place.
IKRS:
Viplav cries sitting in his room. Ishq ka rang safed………….plays………. He recalls Kanak’s words. Sushma comes there and Viplav rests in her lap. She asks what happened, Shaalu said since you and Kanak came from ashram, you look worried, is there something. He says everything got ruined, Dhaani ruined everything, what was the need for Dhaani to do this, after facing so many hurdles, things were going fine. Sushma asks what did Dhaani do. Viplav says she doubted on Kanak, I know Kanak dislikes her, why can’t Dhaani respect Kanak as I respect her mum. Sushma asks what doubt. He says its such cheap thing which I can’t even say. She says fine, maybe she is mistaken, talk to her once.
Viplav tells Sushma that I always went to talk to Dhaani, but this time I can’t go, she created this misunderstanding. Sushma says I don’t know what happened, I just know its relation is truth, which is tough to balance, you look at me, you love me right, now obey me, go to Dhaani and ask her hand for marriage, I said as I thought right, you do as you want. She leaves. Viplav thinks how to go.
TPK: The Pandey family have a talk and laugh. Thapki comes there. Vasundara asks how did she come early for work, is Bihaan not there, if he knows then.. Thapki says I have come here for Bihaan’s sake. She says its that money I EARNED by working in this house, you keep this Maa, and instead of this, give me a small thing, Bihaan is son of this house, you all love him a lot, he is incomplete without you all. She keeps the money on the table and asks Vasundara to permit Bihaan to attend today’s party, he is very sad, the happiness here will also be incomplete if he is sad, don’t make him away from his family today. Dadi and Bau ji look on, as Thapki requests Vasundara. Bau ji says we did not make him away from us, he is still our son, he can come here if he gets happiness after coming here, right Vasundara. Dadi says yes, let him come Vasundara, our happiness will get complete. Vasundara says fine, Bihaan can come if he wants to, but will he come without you Thapki, no right, it means you will also come in the party with Bihaan, now I have a condition. She says you will come in party with Bihaan, but just Bihaan will attend the party, you will come as the maid and work in the party. Thapki agrees. Vasundara asks her to take back her earnings, as happiness in this house can’t come by other’s earnings. Thapki takes the money and goes. Dadi tells Bau ji that I m very happy today, my Bihaan will come in this house today. Shraddha asks Thapki to order laddoos for party from some sweet shop. Thapki goes.
SSK+TPK: Thapki calls Simar and says I m Thapki calling from Pandey Nivaas, I had to give laddoo order, sorry, I did not have your sweet shop number. Simar says its fine, I m Simar Bharadwaj, give me your address and order, I will inform at the shop. Simar hears Shraddha scolding Thapki badly and reminding Thapki that she is maid now, not a bahu of Pandey Family. Shraddha pushes Thapki out of her way and goes. Thapki resumes talking on call and says sorry, I… Simar asks why are you saying sorry, you did not do anything wrong, can I ask something if you don’t feel bad, the way that lady are treating you, why is this happening, I know you might not share with any stranger, you can share it with me assuming me as your elder sister. Thapki says I really feel I m talking to my elder sister, your voice has love and rights, I feel to share everything with you, but this is a long story, I can just say I m working as maid in my inlaws being helpless, and staying in cowshed. Simar says I understand it well what relations matter for a bahu, it needs courage which you have, any normal girl can’t do this which you are doing. Thapki says I just want no one gets hurt because of me. Simar says your goodness makes you special and different, our self esteem is not to leave, but stay there and fight, I heard your stammering is made fun of, but remember even if you stammer, your courage is high, be strong always and win this fight. Thapki thanks her for trusting her. Simar says don’t worry, your laddoo order will reach there on time.
Today is the TriShakti Maha Episode of IKRS, TPK and SSK from 6.30 PM to 8 PM. Rest of the update from 7.30-8PM update in SSK update.
.

Thapki Pyaar Ki's photo.
Sasural Simar Ka
Indian TV show
1.1/10·IMDb
Sasural Simar Ka is an Indian soap opera that airs Monday through Saturday evenings on Colors TV. The show premiered on 25 April 2011 and is produced by Rashmi Sharma Telefilms. Wikipedia
Avika Gor (Roli)
Avika Gor
Roli
Manish Raisinghan (Siddhanth Bhardwaj)
Manish Raisinghan
Siddhanth Bhardwaj
Dheeraj Dhoopar (Prem Rajendra Bharadwaj)
Dheeraj Dhoopar
Prem Rajendra Bharadwaj

No comments:

Post a Comment