Thursday, June 24, 2010

chelsea clinton getting married...there's got to be a God...


The Clintons are the undisputed Royal family of the United States of America known and loved all over the world and in some non pro-taleban regions of the world.Amongst all the presidents from Mr Nixon to Mr Obama that I have seen in office during my life-time.....Mr Clinton is my all time favorite President of the United States of America.It was so unfortunate that he had to leave the office after full two terms....even the American electorates thought that both Al gore and Bush was not good enough to take his place (The re-count saga).In the previous elections....when the women of America were trying their best to break the glass ceiling.....through Mrs Clinton....I opposed.My problem being that I don't want any Clinton to tarnish the image of Mr Clinton as the best President of the United States of America.Mrs Clinton could have won the US election very easily...had she won the party nomination.So I want to thanks all the Super Democrats for saving the image of Mr Clinton as the best President of United States of America.The only Daughter of Mr and Mrs Clinton ,the young and beautiful Miss Chelsea named after the famous english football club ...I think....has been very nice and supportive to both her dear daddy and mommy....witnessed so closely by America through the keen US media for over two decades....It is about time she starts her own life and come out of the shadows of her celebrity parents....a good and successful marriage is what she needs the most as a first step... I am very happy with the news of her getting married soon.....I hope and pray that the guy she has chosen over thousands of aspiring suitors(pretendientes que aspiran)...is nothing but the best for her....and the Clintons.

No comments:

Post a Comment