Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Stranger among us (1992)

well sorry about the trailer....it seems there aren't any trailers available for this movie on the youtube...only the links to the whole movie free...no wonder the Anti-semetics are such hard liners...lol.
Anyways seems like a good movie to me a little out dated but good...I specifically like movies like these especially if they educate a lot in less than 2 hrs ...fortunately I watched it on HBO Pakistan (southasia)....believe it on not today they did exactly the same as I do while re-tweeting with a comment of my own. they cut the "while we were in dessert story ..." to save time for an extra commerical I believe....or may be they wanted to make sure if i am awake and sharing attention..lol
RIP mrs basharat :,'(

No comments:

Post a Comment