Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pyaar Impossible Theatrical Trailer

well this may be a good movie ,a cool movie and an interesting movie...but don't you feel its a bit odd....before the release of this movie and between the time i saw it for the first time few months back...a lot has changed in my life....I used to have about 700 twitter followers and over three hundred facebook friends and the average blog traffic of above 1000 per week...hello hi with few high profile politico-journalistic hopefuls...about half a dozen drivers and slaves on a seven to seven duty at the gate keeping an eye on the neighbors.....all or most of it is gone ..vanished in thin air....leaving me clueless as to who may or may not be interested in me....I don't know why some people take movies like these so seriously....I can watch this movie again if there is nothing better to do....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment