Sunday, January 29, 2012

Up In The Air Trailer

you know what HBO asia/southasia/india or pakistan whatever it is ...is seriously timing challenged...anyways
its a great movie...the most corruptive i've seen in years specially when i am on the verge of a meltdown myself after all it has to happen someday ...been gone too long as they say...the other day only this week watching a hindi soap ..i asked my mother what if the young related girls i buy candies for now stood up and said "what do you know about anything you haven't seen the world at all...?" my mother she is so sweet and down to earth...replied"yes they could."
lol...no i am not laughing because i am embarrassed to think about me when that day comes...i just remembered that anecdote i heard somewhere about a monk stepping in a pizza parlour and said to the girl behind the counter "make me one with everything!"

No comments:

Post a Comment