Saturday, March 24, 2012

Desi Boyz (2011)

I was too young and a little naive when the Star Wars began.Too busy and a little naive when the Harry Potter began.And now i am too old and a little naive for all this Hunger Games jargon ,although it was fun to see some people taking a bite of carrot while talking to me yesterday in the neighborhood.it all ended when i visited the sweet meat shop and stood very near the minced carrot sweet  and glanced at it.. lol
so what i am trying to say is that these fad have come and gone without having a very real impact on my life.I choose my own challenges and rate my own successes and failures.Just like these days i try to watch a hindi movie on the kohenoor channel  on tv.and especially a movie like this one was quite a fiat to accomplish last evening when i have already watched more than a fair share for the day.it is a good movie with good catchy tunes but it also reminds me that Hunger games or no hunger games , some things  and the course of me being a little naive cannot be altered at any cost or a period of time.lol
PS: never start with a handicap no matter what :P


Desi Boyz Poster

Desi Boyz (2011)

5.4
Your rating:
  5/10  
Ratings: 5.4/10 from 2,985 users

1 comment: