Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"The Mask" (1994) Theatrical Trailer

Before the start of this movie on HBO yesterday totally unaware of it being scheduled i went out for the daily breakfast shopping and saw my estranged ex-brother and his wife parked in front of the shop waiting.For years they have been used by someone i am not sure ( really ) who to make me hate the very things i love the most in this world.Their life so far has not at all been fun because i love so many things and follow so many different pursuits and passions in life that it is not humanly possible for them or to many others around me to even understand what and who i may be interested in next.They may cause a little distraction for the time being but usually they do not change the whole mind set.
I gave up reading and collecting comic books a very long time ago and i even stopped watching cartoons  and animations after i had cable and internet but "The MASK" is the only comic character that has completely grabbed my full attention.I have enjoyed all episodes of the animated version watched them many times and same is with this movie.I enjoy it more everytime i see it.Obviously I love the character of MASK more than his original Stanley ipkis but as a mentor i feel the MASK has inspired me to feel more empowered without the special powers of the MASK.Having special power which are uncontrollable is not good for anybody and especially oneself.The best special power i believe is not the one which gives you control over others, it is the one which gives you maximum control over your mind and body and for the maximum period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment