Thursday, April 5, 2012

He's Just Not That Into You (2009) trailer

"That" is incredible ! an oyster sized world in a nutshell.
When i read and embodied the "Parkinson's law" upon me mind and body few years ago .i wasn't so sure either who the "Wiccans" are and believe me i am not an off-shoot "wiccan" mind ,body and soul.The fact that some of them likes me is a force majeure or an unforced error on my part and beyond my control.
With a ginnifer and two jennifers side tracking the berrymore the main focus seems to be on the hot and sexy blond here Scarlett johansson  doing her that thing on a very nice genlteman in hell.

To be very frank and honest beyond the shred of doubt I could cheat on my Maths exam for a blonde scarlett johansson without any kind of remorse.,but thanks for asking anyways....lol
Never had a phone like this....never liked a phone ...abhorred a ringing phone all my life...i am not "That" into a phone ....never could be ....lol




w

No comments:

Post a Comment