Friday, December 2, 2011

Bridget Jones - THE EDGE OF REASON - Trailer

ah the edge of reason and our very dear bridget jones ms .....just like everybody loves raymond in the US...in the pre-mood setting for me to watch this movie in the post juma prayer session ...I saw yesterday the recognition awarded to "squeezed middle " ...lovely...doesn't name "Darcy" reminds us of pride&prejudice ya definitely it must be the busy life or protection that saved our very dear bridget jones ms from competitive sisters.... anyway this series (sequels ) have influenced me greatly....I totally gave up pursuing a career as a human rights lawyer after watching the first ... and stopped writing the diary after the second....I am an absolute hugh grant fan so don't even think for a second that its the first or the last time I have watch this movie.....:P

No comments:

Post a Comment