Monday, December 5, 2011

My Maternal Grandmother Died today

My maternal Grandmother died today on the ninth of muharrum 1433h in a naval hospital, She was in her nineties.
chehlum held on Monday 9th jan 2012 /14th safer 1433h
jissey ash main yaad-e-khuda na rahi /jissey tesh main khof-e-khuda na raha was one of Apa bi 's favorite verses/quotes....She lived all her life very frugally.I used to visit her very often from my birth till i was in matric in a school in her neighborhood.I observed and listened to her very closely,learned a lot from her.She was very fond of reading.She always kept Shahnama-e-islam with her .She recited the Holy Quran very regularly with tears rolling down her eyes yet ever vigilant and attentive to Mian ji's call from the adjacent room.
Ho halqa-e-yaaran toh baresham ki tarhan narm/ razm-e-Haq o batil ho toh faulad hai momin.
May Allah forgive all my sins and ease the tests of grave becuase of her.Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment