Friday, December 14, 2012

14th dec 2012 : 5th death anniversary of Papa

Papa firmly believed in the return of Jesus the Messiah 'Eesa ibn Maryam  and imam mehdi and therefore he also believed in everything that comes under the heading of Faith between life after death and Redemption.He used to offer fateha (niaaz) for those close to his heart that had passed away which included his family , friends , elders ,sufi and saints.Even during the hard and difficult times he used to have the best possible on the table spread for fateha.He always preferred home cooked by the hands of the women of the household his dear wife and dearest sister and they gladly did without questioning him or his beliefs.
   The thing that i and some others objected to was that he usually  preferred the company of  people of many skills and talents mostly high achievers but on the occasion of fateha he used to invite the thankless brutes and served them with the best of the best.
  In the past five years i have not missed a single fateha and niaaz despite the fact that we now have a fateha for him twice according to different calenders in zilhij and december. I also visit his grave regularly and pray for him and for myself.Miraculously the distance between me and those who object is growing year by year....or should i say twice a year....even though it feels week.
   After the death of Papa five years ago the Thankless brutes have been struggling and became more Thankless and brutes but for some unknown reason they are not able to stop or disrupt the fateha and niaaz for Papa.This is nothing short of a Miracle.
    But the greatest of all miracles related to Papa's death anniversary is that in the past five years i have become more thankful than i ever was during his lifetime.I started worrying less and enjoying more.I learned so much more in the past five years than i ever learned.I learned the things i always wanted to and without the fear of test or failure.The people who loved Papa and never trusted or liked me began to love me and like me. My Ammi (mother) ,my uncles and my dear siblings began to take me as i am. They may still be concerned but no longer worried about my being voluntarily leisured and not making any money.Nobody tries to be my boss or a father figure.Everybody is happy to help as a family and friend.It feels so good to be under Papa's umbrella the irony is that his umbrella was usually broken repaired and broken again during his lifetime.

























No comments:

Post a Comment