Friday, September 17, 2010

Sabki laadli Bebo...shows legs...




In the last 397 episodes ,I don't really know how many years that makes...,of Starplus's mega serial "Sabki laadli Bebo"...I don't recall ever seeing Bebo (shivshakti sachdev) in anything but the pure indian/punjabi dress of a knee length shirt with a very tight tang pajama(pants) and a dupatta...do you...no I don't think so....its not just her character but her evil twin Rano.. who tried to take her place in the previous episodes was also forced to dress just like her.....Since its a story of a simple sardar family of Amritsar ...I believe I have not even seen Bebo in an indian sari as well....very short sleeves and body hugging shirts is the most she has done so far....for 397....episodes...unbelieveble..!  



Recently I have noticed that since starplus has been banned by Pakistan ....most of the lead female characters in more popular serials are trying to look different...trying to change their getups and wordrobes to the western wear which the actors usually wear and prefer to be seen in their ordinary off starplus screen lives....the only reason that I could think of for this sudden change in  dressing is that they know that their fans in Pakistan can now only watch the serials on the net....  

1 comment: