Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Pi Day.....

The best thing about being on the InnerNet (internet) and the Twitter is that you get to learn about many new and unbelievable things through the trending....things that are just so out of whack that if you tell it to somebody who does not know about it...might make fun of you asking if you had your medications or not or if happens to have more than enough to drink..."hey man are you high..?" That is why I rarely discuss the new found thing on the innerNet (internet) with my off line buddies...now this Pi Day thing that I found on the InnerNet(internet) today sounds so weird to me that I don't think I could ever tell it to somebody who I believe would never understand....a Pi represented by this greek alphabet is equal to 3.14.....in physics or maths...has something to do with a circle or the area inside the circle....but because its the 14th of march(3)...they call it the Pi Day...Congratutlations! Happy Pi Day to all...!

No comments:

Post a Comment