Monday, March 29, 2010

No newspaper good news or bad....?



I am a Gemini and this is what my horoscope in today's newspaper that I did not get had to say....

every once in a while there comes a day when for some odd reason I don't get to have and to hold the Morning newspapers....but gone are the days when I had to go get it my self from the stand or have to wait for the paperboy to come and give a silly excuse....In the past I even had to look around every nook and corner of the front of the house inside and outside incase the paperboy might have missed the usual spot.....Imagine you looking at your own house in disbelief and what if somebody do that on purpose just to have a candid camera video of you....anyways, today I got my tea mug and looked for the newspaper it wasn't there so I when back inside to see if somebody else had picked it up before me....after making very sure I when out again and looked behind the trees and bushes....for maybe two,three minutes....than I came in and saw the e-paper on the net....
I have heard a lot about the new innovation in the newspaper industry called the kindle....but Iam not sure the local industry is ready to take that bold step....especially at these tough financial times.

No comments:

Post a Comment