Tuesday, August 17, 2010

worldcall is the best....!

The favorite nephew and most trusted companion of Prophet Muhammad (saw) was the fourth and last Orthodox Caliph of Islam...with the blessing of the lord and due to the company of the prophet he grew up to be one of the wisest,strongest and courageous leader of his time....most cable operators in karachi are the followers of his youngest son Hussain (AS) and are not very keen about learning the wisdom of ALI(kaw)....since I learned to read the newspaper...(daily dawn) I see a quote of Ali with a heading of "Reflections" everyday very regularly....many quotes have been repeated hundreds of times but to me they are as fresh as if have been said recently.One of my very favorites is "When this world favors somebody, it lends him the attributes, and surpassing merits of others and when it turns its face away from him it snatches away even his own excellences and fame"
 In may 2010 somebody in the neighborhood cut down a large tree which fell on the worldcall' s cable and so my net and my mother's cable tv was disconnected for almost a week...the repair took less that ten minutes...I was so furious when they were not responding to the complaint and instead calling from the office and asking ....whats the status now...as if  the cable would repair itself somehow...lol
Last week the day before the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan ....somebody disconnected the cable from the distributor on the pole...this time only my cable was disconnected...so only my net and my mothers cable tv was shut down....only this time I knew it would be a waste of time to complain before the independence day of pakistan...The most interesting thing is that instead of  sending someone to repair they publish this ad of a wireless phone in the daily jang....God knows why....lol


No comments:

Post a Comment