Friday, April 9, 2010

Pakistan Fashion Week 2

So far I have done two blogs about the new wave of fashion weeks here in Karachi which began last year and still continuing despite the worsening security situation around the country.Since I wasn't invited to any of these glamorous events Iam not aware of the ambiance of the shows...all I know is that Fashion Pakistan week is the privately organized event and Karachi fashion week is government of Pakistan supported show two main ministries ,commerce and textile ministry support it.
Honestly me and my family has nothing to do at all with fashion.We are very conservative people infact if we are ever blamed to have kept Pakistan and karachi so far away from the map of fashion world...we might feel pride.Honestly it is a fact.I have heard stories that people in our family began to follow fashion seriously but with the wave of islamization during the zia regime it was all back to "cover the hide".

No comments:

Post a Comment